1. Additional class requirements and financial costs are to be expected for those seeking ministerial credentials.
2. Students are required to completely read the course textbook(s) and other material and other assigned work.
3. Students are to complete all assignments required for the course prior to the second class session, and are to submit them to the instructor at the beginning of the class.
4. The student is responsible to take and pass the final test in order to receive full credit.
5. In striving for spiritual and educational excellence, all students will be required to complete all assigned work.
6. Momentum School of Ministry is geared for those who display a consistent spiritual drive for growth.
Copyright © North Providence Assembly of God 2017